Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Trip To The Zoo

Today I went to the zoo! We saw fish, giraffes - a mom and her baby, lions, sea lions and my favorite - MONKEYS! I love monkeys. After seeing the animals we went to the gift shop and I bought a bunch of little toy monkeys. The last thing we did was go to the conservatory and see all the flowers and plants.

Love,
Ashlyn

** A Note From Ashlyn's Mom**

The zoo that we visited is not in our home town. Como Zoo is in St. Paul and is a free zoo. They have lots of animals to see and a sea lion show during the summer. My favorite part is visiting the conservatory to see all the flowers. I will be posting the pics of some of the flowers on my blog this week. If you want to check out the zoo's website I am attaching the link: http://www.comozooconservatory.org/

Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. My favourite animals to see at the zoo are hyenas, giant tortoises and cheaters. The monkeys make me laugh.

    Love Mikaela

    ReplyDelete