Saturday, May 9, 2009

About My Day






Saturday, May 9th 2009

First I got up. No one was awake so I went in the living room and read Spring Fever by Peter Lerangis. Next I ate Kix for breakfast and my sister Hailey woke up. We watched TV until everyone else woke up. Then I got ready and went to my Nana and Grandpa's house. There I played Wii and had lunch. Later we went to the last geocache (for more information on geocaching visit http://www.geocaching.com/) of the Tricachealon (FYI the Tricachealon is a major geocache involving a 3.5 mile hike, a 12 mile bike ride and a 3 mile canoe trip to get numbers to unlock the final cache). Guess what - we were FIRST TO FIND yaaaaa! In the geocache was the ashes of Babe the Blue Ox (we will tell you about Paul and Babe in another post later). We each got a t-shirt and special geocoin to keep. We all celebrated. After geocaching we had a family movie night. We watched Hotel For Dogs and had pizza. My favorite pizza is pepperoni with no sauce. At bedtime I sat done to write this. On Wednesday I would like to ask you a question for my post.

Love,
Ashlyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashlyn I think geocashing sounds “Way Cool” I like the idea of exploring for treasures. We make homemade Pizza; it is one of my favouirte meals.

    My mum and I can’t wait to read your questions on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete