Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Five Things

This is a very exciting day for Ashlyn! She is thrilled to have her first blog posted on the Trans-Pacific Learning Adventure. She has worked very hard on what she wanted to say. What she has done (and will do for future posts) is write out on paper what she wants to say and then I (Mom) will type and post it for her. This will be in her words and the pictures (well most of them) will be ones that she has taken herself. Enjoy Ashlyn's first blog posting:

Five Things About Myself:
1. I love monkeys and I collect them.









2. I love art and geocaching.

3. We have a boy dog named Boomer.







4. I love to play soccer and dance.

5. When I grow up I want to be a marine biologist.

Five Facts About Where I Live:

1. We have over 10,000 lakes in Minnesota.

2. Our state drink is milk.

3. Bemidji is the first town on the Mississippi River.

4. Bemidji is known for Paul Bunyan.

5. Minnesota is one of the 50 states in the United States of America.

3 comments:

  1. hello girls this looks like a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlyn, I love your money collection. I can’t believe you love art, I love art too.
    I would like to know how old boomer is?

    Liss says: I am impressed with your facts and it sounds like you have a lot of water with all those lakes, may you could send us some. Mikaela and I are looking forward to learning more about you too.

    ReplyDelete